Trang

MY BOYFRIEND

                                       

Everybody is always happy when we are falling in love. And, me too. At present, I’m hanging out with a guy  as my boyfriend. He is really a wonderful person. He finds a way to make me impress at any time. I think I am an happiest person.

He is very handsome with an oval face. His eyes are very special. It is big, round and expresses intelligence. His smile is very attractive. When I saw him smiling, I felt peaceful. He has a bobbing hair. I really like to touch it because it is very thick and soft. His stature is medium, but he has an unique style. He often wears jeans and T-shirt and the way he combinds the colors, spare part is really impressive. I also like to wear jeans and T-shirt; therefore, we always go shopping anytime we have time. However, recently, we have been busy to prepare for final examination. He said we shoud focus on our study and set aside some hobbies. I thought he was right and thanked him in my mind. He made me feel very safe. Besides, I hate him when he lets his hair long. I said it would make him dirty and hot, but he always objects. I had to spend a lot of time  convincing him to cut. However, after that, he also do the same. I just continue to do this work once a month.
He is very funny. For this reason, I’m fall in love with him. Everything he says always make me laughing. When I feel sad, he just takes a few minute to help me feel better. I don’t know how he has so many funny stories like that. Besides, our friends also have the same comments. Any parties we celebrated, he always  played an important role to rouse the atmosphere. My mother is a strict person. But after she had talked to him, she also felt happy and satisfied.
However, it is not the only reason that my mother likes him. Specially, he are very clever in speech. He often makes friends anywhere he comes. It seem easy for him. Because he has a lot of friends and people like to talk to him. They asked him about anytime they met him. They even talked to him about their problems.Then, he should give them some effective advices.  Besides, when he took the presentation before class, he could attact everyone to his work. He often research the information, the story from the internet and from the older people. He said they might give him good advice and lesson of life. I thinks he is very dignified. After talking to him, my mother said that he was a good and polite boy.
He is also a good player. He can play many kinds of sports such as swimming, soccer, volleyball, pingpong, billiard, badminton… However, soccer is the thing he plays as a professional player. He used to play in the team of his province when he was a child. Now, he is taking part in the team of school and many competitions between universities. He may play well at any positions. Contrarily, I am not a person who is suitable for sport. It is really hard for me. I am lazy to do exercise and practice some sport. Therefore, he often helps me do that. Our houses is near to each other. In the morning, he has spent time helping me to do exercise and play sport. From now, I have played  ping pong and my health is better.
His major is administration businesss. However, he chose to study in unfamous university. Bcause he like to study in reality than in theory. He said that he wants to becom a CEO. Therefore, he often research a lot of books, newspapers, magazines, and on the internet. However, he is not good at english. I used to try to teach him, and he also spent time to study, but everything was hopeless.  
We had many memories and all of them were remarkable. It is hard to choose what is the most impressive. However, the memory that I never forget was the time he came back to hometown in the summer. We have been dating for 6 months. We had the happiest time. When I must depart him for a short time, I felt very uncomfortable and sad. I missed him so much. And he said he missed me, too. It was hard to study or do anything else.  I couldn’t focus on my jobs. At night, I should sleep to prepair for the next day but I couldn’t. I always sent messages to him at anytime that I was free. He also answered  all of them immediately. He said he wanted to come to me, but he couldn’t. he always wanted to see me. I felt so lonely. I missed his smile, his voice and his tender look. I knew that I loved him so much. That is a piece of our memories. I hope it will give you some feeling.
He said he had a lot of plans in the future. He will gather a group to conduct his plan that relates to a marketing program. He will also continue to his study for MBA certificate. Then, of course, he will ask me to get marriage. Before that, he hope he can built a wonderful house for us. Finally, he says he will have bought a new car by 2015. Therefore, we are saving money for this purpose.
My boyfriend is a perfect guy for me. I am so happy when I am his girlfriend.  When we are going out , I feel so proud of him. He is funny and  clever. He know how to get communication to people and he has a lot of friends. I am sure that he must be successful in his life and we will have a great time together.




Không có nhận xét nào: